Please asses my Task 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Ecro

Please asses my Task 1

Post by Ecro »

http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/671/8501671U.png
The two maps show information about an island's before and after state.
In the beginning, the island was pretty much empty, isolated and inhabitable. It had a beach on the western side, and several trees occupied a small part of the island. Other than that, there was nothing else that could be seen there.
After all the facilities and buildings were constructed, a lot of things have changed. There's a reception building in the center, surrounded by a vehicle track. On its northern side is a restaurant which has its own vehicle track, and on the southern part is a pier. To the right of the reception are accommodation buildings, connected with a footpath. To the left there's another accommodation center, and a footpath which leads to the beach where people can go swimming.
In conclusion, the island became much more habitable as a result of all the facilities that were built.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Please asses my Task 1

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hi Ecro,
I think that you could have added a few more details, such as the size of the island, but basically this is a good report. Vocab and grammar are very good.
David
Ecro

Re: Please asses my Task 1

Post by Ecro »

David.IELTS.Examiner wrote:Hi Ecro,
I think that you could have added a few more details, such as the size of the island, but basically this is a good report. Vocab and grammar are very good.
David
Yes, I think I could add more details, too.
Thanks for the feedback!