DISCUSS BOTH VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION TYPE QUESTION

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
biljorojit

DISCUSS BOTH VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION TYPE QUESTION

Post by biljorojit »

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both these views and give your opinion

In this globalized era,tourism emerged with all its scope throughout the world and this allows the exposure of various customs,traditions,lifestyles and behavior. The people who are conservatives always with an argument that,foreigners should follow their host countries culture and others have a different view.This essay analysis both these views.

To start,young generation always ready to follow the host countries culture as it will help them to blend with the society so easily.Moreover,it is the effective way to reduce racism,prejudices,and social barriers.The one who is proclaim a " single world culture " can adopt the host countries customs and local behavior,which maintain harmony among nations and will foster the healthy relationship between countries.

However,those who see "unity in diversity" will definitely not accept single world culture because it can ruin the cultural heritage which is the uniqueness of a particular country.I think uniform world culture do not have an equilibrium to survive.The biodiversity keeps the ecosystem and environment exemplifies this.

Finally, host country can accept cultural differences of the people who visit their country. It is what actually essential in these days of conflicts and competition among nations.Once the cultural differences are being accepted by a nation,that approach itself opens the development of tourism industry and overall growth of the country.

To conclude,as far as I wish to keep uniqueness of my cultural heritage I will welcome other cultures, but never adopt those.
biljorojit

Re: DISCUSS BOTH VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION TYPE QUESTION

Post by biljorojit »

please go through my essay and give corrections please.....
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: DISCUSS BOTH VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION TYPE QUESTION

Post by Flick »

biljorojit wrote:Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both these views and give your opinion

In this globalized era,tourism emerged with all its scope throughout the world and this allows the exposure of various customs,traditions,lifestyles and behavior.(<--Reword to: "Over recent decades, tourism has become more popular. This has led to greater exposure to various customs, traditions, lifestyles and behaviors.") The people who are conservatives always with an argument that,foreigners should follow their host countries culture and others have a different view.(<--Reword to: "Some people believe that tourists should follow their host country's customs, while others believe it is better to celebrate cultural differences.") This essay analysis both these views.(<--Reword to: "This essay will analyse both views before coming to a reasoned conclusion.")

To start,young generation always ready to follow the host countries culture as it will help them to blend with the society so easily.(<--Reword to: "Firstly, younger travelers are happy to adopt the host country's culture as it helps them to blend in with society.") Moreover, it is an effective way to reduce racism, prejudices, and social barriers.The one who is proclaim a " single world culture " can adopt the host countries customs and local behavior,which maintain harmony among nations and will foster the healthy relationship between countries.(<--I do not understand this sentence.)

However,those who see "unity in diversity" will definitely not accept single world culture because it can ruin the cultural heritage which is the uniqueness of a particular country.(<--Reword to: "However, some people argue that a single world culture will destroy cultural heritage and a country's unique traditions.") I think uniform world culture do not have an equilibrium to survive.(<--Reword to: "I agree with this view.") The biodiversity keeps the ecosystem and environment exemplifies this.(<--I do not understand this sentence.)

Finally, a host country can accept the cultural differences of the people who visit their country. It is essential in these days of conflict and competition among nations. Once the cultural differences are accepted by a nation, the nation itself improves the development of its tourism industry and overall growth of the country.

To conclude, as far as I wish to keep the uniqueness of my cultural heritage I will welcome other cultures, but never adopt them.