WRITING TASK 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
prabhjot kaur

WRITING TASK 1

Post by prabhjot kaur »

YOU PAID A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT WHEN YOU RENTED AN APARTMENT.YOU LEFT THE APARTMENT IN GOOD CONDITION BUT THE LANDLORD WON'T RETURN YOUR DEPOSIT.

EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE WRITING.
ASK FOR THE RETURN YOUR DEPOSIT.
INFORM THE LANDLORD OF POSSIBLE LEGAL ACTION.

Dear Mr.Smith,
I am writing to request the return of the $300 deposit that i paid to you before i rented NO.35 Delphine Avenue,Altona North for the month of June.When i telephoned your home,i have been told that you are not intending to refund this money and i am astonished to know this because i could not understand the reason of this intention.
When i had signed the agreement with you,it was the condition that if keys of flat would be submitted without any damage and
mess then deposit will be refunded.I think i have fulfilled this condition because when i vacated the apartment it was cleaned and undamaged.All the fittings and furniture was in good condition.So it is your responsibility now that you should repay my money in full.
I don't want to seek any legal advice,but if we would not be able to resolve our matter in satisfactory manner then i afraid that
i have to go for legal action.

your sincerely,
Prabhjot kaur.
durai

Re: WRITING TASK 1

Post by durai »

Dear Mr.Smith,

I am writing to request to refund the $300 deposit that I paid to you before I moved in to NO.35 Delphine Avenue,Altona North. .

When I telephoned your home,I have been told that you are not intending to refund this money, and I am surprised because I moved out without doing any damage to the property.

As you know, I paid rent every month without any delay, and as per the lease agreement I should vacate on-time and leave the property without any damages. .I think I have fulfilled this condition because I vacated the apartment as I received, and also I did steam mop all over the rooms. .All the fittings and furniture were in good condition. So, as per our tenancy contract it is your responsibility to refund the security deposit in full.

At this stage, I am not intending to take the case to the Tribunal, but failure in returning my bond will trigger me to take the case to the Victoria Civil and Administrative Tribunal

your sincerely,
Prabhjot kaur.
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7
prabhjot kaur

Re: WRITING TASK 1

Post by prabhjot kaur »

thanks to guide me..