Help me to ritch pand 6 plz

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
sundus saleh

Help me to ritch pand 6 plz

Post by sundus saleh »

Hi every one
may i get a pand for my essay :geek: :ugeek:
People who grow up with siblings have many advantages over people who grow up as only children lack the social skills that lead to success.how far do you agree or disagree:

Have you ever considered the different between the only chilled and the one with siblings ,some people believe that they are different in the social skills which lead to success ,(the children with siblings are better on this side ), some perents have there own reasons behind having one chilled they might think it the best for them or for a madecal reason or even it is the country policy such china , so the Varity we have between those two kind of children in the world what it make it valence .
This essay is a bit relevant to me as I spend two weeks as only chilled while my siblings traveled together, I was home with my parent ,in fact I were so lonely so I spent match longer time throw the internet and text my friend and simler staff, in fact that the only think I can say about the only chelled because I don’t know any one in the real life, as what I sow about chines they are good in social skills as the people with sibling ,not only that but they do have friends who are sometime as the sibling , so at this point I disagree with the statement .
Over all it can be seen that the only chilled is might be different from the one with sibling ,they both have advantage over each other ,for example the only chilled will have extra care and the one with sibling will have company most of the time ,and the skills which lead to success divans on the person him self .
durai

Re: Help me to ritch pand 6 plz

Post by durai »

Hi,

I think you need to study what is IELTS test and how writing should be done ; go through the essays and adapt a structure and then start writing your essays and post it here,

Your essay looks childish;

Good luck with your IELTS preparation

Durai
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7