please review my letter... and find mistakes @Ryan and co

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
pakspin

please review my letter... and find mistakes @Ryan and co

Post by pakspin »

You have forgotten an important thing or document in a taxi on your recent trip. Write a letter to the taxi company manager and say

- Give details of your journey.
- Describe the importance of what you left in that taxi.
- What do you expect the taxi company manager to do?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to report a lost laptop bag that I forgot to pickup while getting off from one of your cabs recently.

My name is Will Smith and my customer identification number is Stu55. Last Friday, on 24th of June, I booked a yellow cab for a trip to Downhill railway station via a phone call that was made on 6 am from Uphill road, Sydney. I was told Mr. Shah will pick me up from my place at 7pm. However, he arrived 15 minutes late. Therefore, while getting off from taxi at the station, I forgot to collect the laptop bag in my rush to catch my train. I realized the mistake only after the train departed.

The laptop bag contains my original credentials and a laptop. The documents are very important for me as I am liable to show them on my scheduled interview next week. I would like you to find my laptop bag at your earliest convenience. I shall be very thankful to you.

I am looking to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Will Smith