task 2 difficult topic

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
durai

task 2 difficult topic

Post by durai »

Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this contemporary world many people argue that giving freedom to speak about any things would provide negative results. However, I believe that it is a good idea to give freedom to talk in this free society.

To begin with, freedom of speech is needed for citizens because of its substantial benefits to the ruling government. This is because the people who debate about various issues may come up with a good solution to amend and regulate certain laws. For example, the Prime Minister of Australia has decided to send asylum seekers to the Christmas Island due to the comments given by many Australians, and as a result, the government is saving a lot of money for other public services. Form this it is clear that giving people freedom to speak would be beneficial to the society.

Secondly, freedom of speech is not only a legal right but also a basic human right. The reason is every country in this world is independent and people in there have independence to openly criticize about facts and figures. For instance, in Denmark, people are able to talk about the negatives of famous people such as president, ministers, movie actors and so on. With such comments from people those have a chance to take remedial measures to solve their own negative points. Now it is understandable why freedom of speech is required.

From this essay, it is clear that in addition to being a human right there are advantages to the ruling government due to freedom of speech. Therefore, in my opinion, it is necessary and hoped that nations the world over would benefit with such independence.
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7
robin20y

Re: task 2 difficult topic

Post by robin20y »

hi durai
I am glad to see you after a while. You have improved a lot in your writing, I must say. the only humble suggestion I can say in here is to re-order the paragraphs you wrote. I mean, make the second body paragraph as your first body paragraph. Because, the basic human right is a very strong point in my view. In that way, this essay would look like much more better.(logically arranging ideas)
Robin
durai

Post by durai »

Thanks Robin,

I am still here because I didn't get my desired score,

finger crossed , to get my score very soon....

Do you find any problem with task achievement?
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7
robin20y

Post by robin20y »

Ohh. I am sorry to hear that. Me neither last time. I didnt see any task failure in this essay. Im sure , this time you will rock it man. All the best, but try to upload essays whenever it is possible. I will help you as much as I can. If you want, you can mail me at robin22y@gmail.com or robin22y in skype. I am also looking for someone to practise with.
I will take a deep look into this essay after finishing my job. I didnt see problems at first.
You will make it this time man.. believe me.:-)