Writing taks 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
kathecampos04
Premium subscriber
Premium subscriber

Writing taks 1

Post by kathecampos04 »

You recently lost some company documents during a business trip.
Write a letter to your manager. In your letter
-describe the missing documents and their significance
-explain how the documents went missing
-suggest a solution to the problem

Dear Mr Smith,

As you know, I went to Singapore to close some businesses last week. On my way back, unfortunately, I lost a legitimate document signed by one of our VIP customers. Please let me explain more details about this loss, how this happened and the solution to amend this inconvenience.
During my trip, I created a report which includes all the requirements, projections and deadlines of the project “Green Planet”. This document is quite vital to present to our CEO in our next meeting on Tuesday 28th March to get approval and plant 1000 trees across the city.
As far as I remember, I was late for my flight back and rushed to get to the airport leaving my folder on the desk at the hotel I was staying. I can reassure that this has never happened to me before, therefore, I promise I will fix it at the earliest possible.
On the other hand, if you agree I could ask our customer for a copy of this report to be sent to our office today without affecting our meeting. As you can see, I am a very committed employee that put the company first.

I look forward to hearing back from you

Kind regards,

Kelly
Ryan

Re: Writing taks 1

Post by Ryan »

Hi kathecampos04,

Attached is my feedback on your fourth submission.
Attachments
Kathecampos04 4.pdf
(38.43 KiB) Downloaded 366 times