All, please evaluate my Essay and give your valuable feedback

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
vivek001

All, please evaluate my Essay and give your valuable feedback

Post by vivek001 »

Question :- Why do you think teachers give home work to students? How important is it for students to have homework? Are there any other ways of revising school lessons? Perhaps homework should be abolished. Give your opinion about this?

Answer :- Homwwork has been considered as an integral part of school curriculum.However, importance of homework has always been questioned and portrayed as an abandonment of a child's prerogative to enjoy their childhood. I personally believe, homework is a simple and straightforward approach for pupils as well as teachers to keep up with their study without any alternative. However, some people believe to have better alternative and demand abolishment of homework from schools.

First of all, homework seems to put a deterrent effect on many school children and pull them towards lack of interest in their studies. It is quite clear that increased number of school hours, pressure to achieve excellence and challenges of individuals in studies demands some alternative form of homework. A great exemplar could be Japan's education system. In Japan, students are not assigned homework but bound to have a 30 minutes quiz everyday based on what pupils had taught yestarday. Hence, other alternatives could be more beneficial in order to achieve good command of pupils over the subjects.

On the other hand, assigning homework as a well practiced approach from thousands of years could be easy to implement and follow by teachers, parents and students as well. Additionally, homework also helps guardians to keep track of their child about his schooling and other activities. Which could otherwise be jeopardise in case of an alternative of homework. Moreover, homework could help a child to develop a time table for his work at home as well as at school, which in turn inculcate the value of time management in children. The effects of homework in a child's studies are far beyond an individual's imaginations. Hence, it should be accepted as a compulsory practice around the globe.

To recapitulate, it would be more advisable to test any mechanism before accepting as an alternative of hemowork.In my opinin, homework provides a suitable and simple approach that could be practiced easily by all schools without any need of equipments or finances. Hence, homework shold be considered as the best alternative of all times.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: All, please evaluate my Essay and give your valuable feedback

Post by Flick »

vivek001 wrote:Question :- Why do you think teachers give home work to students? How important is it for students to have homework? Are there any other ways of revising school lessons? Perhaps homework should be abolished. Give your opinion about this?

Answer :- Homework is considered an integral part of the school curriculum. However, the importance of homework has always been questioned and portrayed as an abandonment of a child's prerogative to enjoy their childhood. I personally believe that homework is a simple and straightforward approach for pupils as well as teachers to keep up with their study. However, some people believe there are better alternatives and demand the abolition of homework from schools.

First of all, homework seems to have a deterrent effect on many school children and demotivates them in their studies. It is quite clear that increased number of school hours, pressure to achieve excellence and individual preference in study methods demands some alternative form of homework. A great example could be Japan's education system. In Japan, students are not assigned homework but bound to have a 30 minutes quiz everyday based on what pupils learnt yesterday. Hence, other alternatives could be more beneficial in order for students to achieve a better understanding of various subjects.

On the other hand, homework is a traditional approach which is easy to implement and follow by teachers, parents and students as well. Additionally, homework also helps guardians to keep track of their child's schooling and other activities. Which could otherwise be jeopardise in case of an alternative of homework.(<--Reword to: "This parental involvement could be lost if alternative methods were introduced.") Moreover, homework could help a child to develop a routine for his work at home as well as at school, which in turn teaches him the value of time management. The effects of homework in a child's studies are far beyond an individual's imagination. Hence, it should be accepted as a compulsory practice around the globe.

To conclude, it would be advisable to test any mechanism before accepting it as an alternative to homework.In my opinion, homework provides a suitable and simple approach that could be practiced easily by all schools without any need of equipment or finances. Hence, homework should be considered as the best alternative.
vinitm

Post by vinitm »

It was a nice and informative eassy with use of heavy words in a proper manner. :)
DJvj

Post by DJvj »

Neatly written.