The role of prisons should be to punish criminals who have committed serious crimes. Training courses and education offe

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
haider abd

The role of prisons should be to punish criminals who have committed serious crimes. Training courses and education offe

Post by haider abd »

The role of prisons should be to punish criminals who have committed serious crimes. Training courses and education offered to prisoners are a waste of taxpayer's money. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that many people believe prison punishment should be given for serious criminals, while petty offenders must be not imprison. Other people argue that educational training are waste of taxpayer's money and no beneficial way of it. I disagree with this both views. I personally believe that imprisonment should be applied at all offenders and educational training necessary to make prisoners re-enter society.
vivek001

Re: The role of prisons should be to punish criminals who have committed serious crimes. Training courses and education

Post by vivek001 »

Hi,

I am not good in grammer and punctuation but i try to improve it with the help of all sources...not sure whether it would be of any help....but here it is..

Undoubtedly, a number of criminal activities have been rising exponentially so the prisons.However, it is indeed very challenging to determine who deserve to be behind the bars. It sparkled a heated debate whether those who commit heinous crimes such as murder or rape only justify it or criminals with negligible changes of crime shold be treated in the same manner. The argument will be analyzed by taking into account the deterrent effects of each crime and other work arounds like training courses.