please assess my essay3, please guys help me

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ahmad umar

please assess my essay3, please guys help me

Post by ahmad umar »

Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurant other people prefer to prefer and food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reason and example to support your answer.
Today, in most countries, people have changed some of their costume even in their traditional meals. In my opinion, it is better to prepare meals and eat at home rather than restaurants. This will be proven by analysing how it is tastier as well as wasting money can be prevented.
Firstly, cooking at home is much tastier than restaurants. And also it is possible, to prepare arbitrary meals at home what it can be want. For example, the vast majority restaurants’ menu are cooked in one manner, it may not be made as customer’s want. So, the meals can be provided at home on the wants of cooker. Thus, it is clear that cooking at home is convenient and tastier
Secondly, buying fresh vegetables, meat, and fruits have financially benefits for families, which they are not so much richer. For instance, eating a plate of fried rice with a pack of chips, and a bottle of Coke, especially in Kabul Star restaurant cost 50 dollars. Whereas, cooking these materials at home would be cost almost 5 dollars. This examples clearly shows that eating at restaurants much expensive and not worth eating such a place every time. Thus, home is definitely preferable place to eat.
In conclusion, it is believed that buying perishable foods and non-perishable foods, which are prepared at home have many benefits according to its money and tastier. It’s expected that eating at home will be remain traditionally in the future.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please assess my essay3, please guys help me

Post by Flick »

ahmad umar wrote:Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurant other people prefer to prefer and food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reason and example to support your answer.

Today, in most countries, people have changed some of their customs, even for their traditional meals. In my opinion, it is better to prepare meals and eat at home rather than at restaurants. This will be proven by analysing how the food is tastier and more cost effective.

Firstly, eating at home is much tastier than eating at restaurants. And also it is possible, to prepare arbitrary meals at home what it can be want.(<--I don't understand this sentence.) For example, the vast majority of a restaurants’ menu is cooked in one manner, which may not be made as customers want. So, meals made at home will be made exactly how the person wants. Thus, it is clear that cooking at home is convenient and tastier.

Secondly, buying fresh vegetables, meat, and fruits have financial benefits for poorer families. For instance, eating a plate of fried rice with a pack of chips and a bottle of Coke, especially in a Kabul Star restaurant costs 50 dollars. Whereas, cooking these things at home would cost about 5 dollars. This examples clearly shows that eating at restaurants is expensive and not worth doing on a regular basis. Thus, home is definitely the preferable place to eat.

In conclusion, it is believed that buying foods which are prepared at home have many benefits according to money and taste. It’s expected that eating at home will remain popular in the future.
ahmad umar

Re: please assess my essay3, please guys help me

Post by ahmad umar »

wow, thanks a lot for correcting me