can this give me band 7.5

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Johnatako

can this give me band 7.5

Post by Johnatako »

DISCUSS WHY MORE PEOPLE WATCH FOOTBALL GLOBALLY
In recent time football has become a global language, that is in every home all over the world there is a football fan. Although there are many reason why people watch football.
In this essay we are going to talk about football as a source of income to majority of the spectators and as a means of entertainment to some of the fans as a game.
Football has become a very big commercial venture, with many online gambling site such as Merrybet,skybet and many more. Most football spectators watch football matches to gain more knowledge about football clubs and the players, to enable them predict right and win money.
Secondly, most people that are bored watch football matches to while away their time, since it takes about ninety minutes to finish one game. this will occupy them there by acting as a major source of entertainment to all football fans all over the world.
Football has increase the income of many people all over the world. That is one of the reason why many countries fight for the right to host major football tournaments.
In a nutshell people watch football to boost their income while others watch football for fun.
In time to come more income will be generated from football because everybody in world will want to participate in football Events either physically or through the internet.
Johnson zhang

Re: can this give me band 7.5

Post by Johnson zhang »

I didn't count 250 words. did you?

No this could not let you have a 7.5...
Nothing is impossible! Band score 9 is certainly not.
saqibali

Re: can this give me band 7.5

Post by saqibali »

Should I gueest you to review Ryan material?
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148