Please, check my Writing Task2!!! I have an exam this month.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Rose17

Please, check my Writing Task2!!! I have an exam this month.

Post by Rose17 »

Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
Some professionals tend to think that it is more appropriate for children to learn new languages at primary school rather than later during studying at secondary school. There are many strong and weak sides of this view.
Regarding the advantages of learning a foreign language in earlier stage of school education, it is noteworthy to mention that children are more inclined to absorb new information when their mindset is starting to form. Hence, during early childhood a person can imbibe new words, intonation, pronunciation and other attributes of a language in a faster way than in other periods of life, including secondary school. In addition to easiness of learning to language, it is proved by many practitioners that when learning many languages at primary school a child can develop his or her world outlook and get acquainted with culture and life style of the people who are native speakers of that foreign language. Therefore, it will help a child to get new friends all over the world. For example, my little brother always chats with children from France and Japan, because he began to learn these languages since primary school and now he easily practices his language skills.
However, there are some drawbacks of learning new languages since primary school. First of all, it can make a child overweighed because of studying all the day and making many efforts for doing his/her best in all languages. Thus, a child will simply get tired of learning and will lose his/her energy for upcoming years of education, whereas, when learning languages steadily, and start to use them from secondary school it will support children to digest new language and information. Therefore, at primary school they may reshape their knowledge of native language then concentrate their attention on other languages.
In summary, both advantages and disadvantages play a crucial role in a question presented. However, in my opinion, the positive sides of learning of foreign language since primary school overwhelm negative ones, since some efforts made in primary school can have very productive results in the future even if a child can be overloaded for this purpose. That means that it is useful and advantageous to start to learn new language since earlier stage of school education for further development of children
Rose17

Re: Please, check my Writing Task2!!! I have an exam this mo

Post by Rose17 »

?????????
Johnson zhang

Post by Johnson zhang »

Rose17 wrote:Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Some professionals tend to think that it is more appropriate appropriacy is the reason why children need to learn a new language? for children to learn new languages at primary school rather than later during studying at secondary school. There are many strong and weak sides of this view.

Regarding the advantages of learning a foreign language in earlier stage of school education, it is noteworthy to mention that children are more inclined to absorb new information when their mindset is starting to formwhat are you talking about? children are more likely to absorb knowledge when they are growing than they are not? isn't that obvious? if so, whats the point of it? or you mean children learn faster and better than grown-up adults do? . Hence, during early childhood a person can imbibe new words, intonation, pronunciation and other attributes of a language in a faster way than in other periods of life, including secondary school. In addition to easiness of learning to language, it is proved by many practitioners that when learning many languages at primary school a child can develop his or her world outlook and get acquainted with culture and life style of the people who are native speakers of that foreign language. Therefore, it will help a child to get new friends all over the world. For example, my little brother always chats with children from France and Japan, because he began to learn these languages since primary school and now he easily practices his language skills.

However, there are some drawbacks of learning new languages since primary schoolconfusing, I highly doubt learning a new language when young can be a negative thing... if so, it would be very hard to argue . First of all, it can make a child overweighed because of studying all the day and making many efforts for doing his/her best in all languages. Thus, a child will simply get tired of learning and will lose his/her energy for upcoming years of education, whereas, when learning languages steadily, and start to use them from secondary school it will support children to digest new language and information. Therefore, at primary school they may reshape their knowledge of native language then concentrate their attention on other languages.

In summary, both advantages and disadvantages play a crucial role in a question presented. However, in my opinion, the positive sides of learning of foreign language since primary school overwhelm negative ones, since some efforts made in primary school can have very productive results in the future even if a child can be overloaded for this purpose. That means that it is useful and advantageous to start to learn new language since earlier stage of school education for further development of children
you copy so much formulaic language , prob in hope for better sound sentences ? i think it is troublesome to read through your essay as a result of it.
Nothing is impossible! Band score 9 is certainly not.
Rose17

Post by Rose17 »

Thank you for comment. Will try to change my style of writing.