help me decide please.

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
ginger90

help me decide please.

Post by ginger90 »

Good day!. . I am having a hard time deciding whether i should take the ielts exam or not.. I'm not really that confident :(
I think Im not fluent enough to get my goal score of 7. I might waste my money for an uncertain result. T_T
Ryan

Re: help me decide please.

Post by Ryan »

Hi Ginger,

Firstly, why are you taking the IELTS? Are there options available to you that do not require you sit the IELTS?

I wouldn't look at an unsuccessful exam as wasted money. Your first IELTS attempt is a great way to both (1) benchmark your skills and (2) provide you with hands on IELTS experience, which lessens anxiety of the unknown. When you know your precise IELTS level across all four skills and have put together a comprehensive study plan based on strategies that have worked for countless other candidates, your confidence will grow.

Please also keep in mind that this community has options to finance your exam (if needed). Visit the Crowdfund Your IELTS forum for details and video tutorial.
ginger90

Post by ginger90 »

Thank you sir ryan. I will be taking the ielts this september.
theisha23

Post by theisha23 »

Hi All,

I am new to this forum, I am married and My husband is in Canada, I applied for PR and I think I will get my PR in DEC or Jan.
I am planning to write IELTS can you please help me which exam should I write Academics or General Training???

As of now I don't have plans for higher studies , But surely I will try for job thr.
And I visited IELTS web site and I am confused with IDP IELTS and British Council IELTS??

Please answer my above two queries.
chans0212

Post by chans0212 »

hi you should go for ielts general ..as it is required for that
regards
prof. chandan singh
GET ASSURED GOOD BANDS IN IELTS THROUGH GOOD PREPARATION