please help me to correct my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
hammada70

please help me to correct my essay

Post by hammada70 »

Adult literacy rates (age 15 and over)
Many organizations studies in the world are interested in statistics of adult literacy rate in many countries. around the world.
The chart who produced by one of organization studied describes adult literacy rate for male and female who are 15 and over old in several countries. The country D has highest adult t literacy rate for male and female. Otherwise it has 99% population and 99% adult literacy rates for male and female .we notice the lowest rate of female is in country B and highest rate of female is in country D. And lowest rate of male is in country A and highest rate is in country D. The chart shows also in some countries adult literacy rates of male approximately twice adult literacy rates of female as Country A and Country B.
Finally these studies help the governments to prepare plans to improve a level education in these countries.
andytruong1202

Re: please help me to correct my essay

Post by andytruong1202 »

hammada70 wrote:Adult literacy rates (age 15 and over)

In many countries around the world, many organizations are interested in the study of statistics of adult literacy rates.

The chart shows the adult literacy rate for male and female who are 15 years old or above in several countries.

Country D has the highest adult literacy rate for male and female as it has 99% population and 99% adult literacy rates for male and female .we notice the lowest rate of female is in country B and highest rate of female is in country D. And lowest rate of male is in country A and highest rate is in country D. The chart shows also in some countries adult literacy rates of male approximately twice adult literacy rates of female as Country A and Country B.
Finally these studies help the governments to prepare plans to improve a level education in these countries.
this is a report, not an essay.
Please join https://www.facebook.com/groups/ielts7.0/