Letter on extension of training in abroad

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
dream2oz

Letter on extension of training in abroad

Post by dream2oz »

Dear Mr Ryan,

Kindly assess my letter and provide feedback.

You have been sent abroad for a 3-month training which is about to finish. Write a letter to your company manager asking their permission to stay longer and say
- How does the training benefit you?
- Why do you need to stay longer?
- Inform the manager when you will come back.
Dear Sir,
I am writing to you to seek your permission to extend my stay in United States for further training.
First of all, I would like to share my experience of “On job training”. This training has been quite helpful to learn all aspects of my day to day activities and I have started working on assigned tasks with a very minimal help of mentors. Moreover, all the trainers are very supportive and never get frustrated with my repetitive queries. Although, it has been 3 months since I came here and I am suppose to come back as per schedule but few more months of training will help me to accomplish my tasks independently in future. Also, it will help me to enhance my client relationship skills. As per onsite manager, couple of months will be sufficient to reduce my dependency on my onshore counterparts. I would like to ask for your permission to extend my trip for two months and get postponed my return ticket for 13th November, 2013.
Hope to see your positive response towards my extension of stay in United States.
Yours sincerely,
XYZ
dream2oz

Re: Letter on extension of training in abroad

Post by dream2oz »

Can someone evaluate this letter writing?