writing task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
wajidnaeem

writing task 2

Post by wajidnaeem »

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of the society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Human beings have been forming societies and practising to be good society members from a very long time.The practice can be clearly seen in today’s modern world.Now a days,many argues that parents should be responsible to present their children as better members of community while other believes that is solely the duty of schools to teach students to be fruitful towards the locality and I agree to this approach.Let’s discuss both views in detail below.
To begin with,one camp of people supports the idea that elders of the family must teach their youngsters to behave proper and feel responsible towards the other people in the local society.To support this idea it is suggested that young people often spend most of their time with their families and the parents should present themselves as role models to their children.In this way the young generation can learn more from the practical experiences of their elders and therefore ,positive attitude of their parents toward the society can help them to feel more responsible to the environment they reside in.
On the contrary,others,however suggest that institutions are best place for students to learn to be better society members.For example,schools often run programs like community work,which helps learners to do good and help the people they live in society with.This proves beneficial to people outside as well as the learner themselves to develop positive attitude later in life.Thus,schools can provide students with a better environment to contribute good towards their society.
In conclusion,both side of argument have valid point of views regarding teaching of young people to be good society members.I believe that institutions plays an important role in the development of pupils attitude towards society because they are provided with proper environment and are properly taught with practical experiences to feel responsible towards their society. (300 words)

please grade this essay out of 9 bands , Expert advice will be appreciated
Zavvy

Re: writing task 2

Post by Zavvy »

Really good attampt. According to me band 8.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Post by Flick »

wajidnaeem wrote:Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of the society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Human beings have been forming societies and practising to be good society members for a very long time. The practice can be clearly seen in today’s modern world. Nowadays, many argue that parents should be responsible for teaching their children to be better members of the community, while others believe that it is solely the duty of schools to teach students to be good members of society. I agree with this approach. Let’s discuss both views in detail below.

To begin with, one camp of people supports the idea that elders of the family must teach the youngsters to behave properly and feel responsible towards other people in the local society. To support this idea it is suggested that young people often spend most of their time with their families and the parents should present themselves as role models to their children. In this way the young generation can learn more from the practical experiences of their elders and therefore the positive attitude of their parents towards the society can help them to feel more responsible for the environment they reside in.

On the contrary, others,however, suggest that educational institutions are the best place for students to learn to be better society members. For example, schools often run programs like community work, which help learners to do good and help within the community. This proves beneficial to people outside the school as well as the learners themselves to develop a positive attitude. Thus schools can provide students with a better environment to contribute to their society.

In conclusion, both sides of the argument have valid points of view regarding teaching young people to be good society members. I believe that educational institutions play an important role in the development of pupils' attitudes towards society because they provide a positive environment and use practical experiences to teach students to feel responsible towards their society. (300 words)
wajidnaeem

Post by wajidnaeem »

thanks you very much for the corrections that you have made .it helped me alot to correct my mistakes and to learn from them .Much appreciated