copyright

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Sondos

copyright

Post by Sondos »

The issue copyrighting has grown significantly in importance lately, I truly support it. I believe that this matter is a consequence of the enormous spread of the Internet websites that allow free uploading and downloading. However many people argue that our society might be more flexible if we cancelled these intensive regulations.
Firstly, I believe that protecting creative minds and thoughts against any infringement is a very crucial mission nowadays. This largely because our society is faced with myriad methods of stealth especially thoughts. For example a recent governmental study shows that each day there is almost an average of 20 hours of uploading that contains different materials of thoughts broadcasting. They stated that the best way to preserve the creativity was through applying copyright for each owner and ask for permission to expose ideas and the illegal action is introduced to the supreme court. Therefore, creating laws and rules will definitely help the landowners to produce more creativity and being rewarded by it.
Secondly, many people think that these abusive rules are only restricting them and prevent the society to function better. I strongly disagree. This is because when publisher creates a work it is for making money. For instance according to the USA over 80 per cent of the wealth comes directly from intellectual property. Thus insuring copyright can help protecting profits.
To conclude, having the assurance that a work is protected encourages developers to create more work. Foremost these laws will help into produce more valuable work to support our society financially and intellectually.