Mr.Rayan Please check My GT task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Maria Tran
Premium subscriber
Premium subscriber

Mr.Rayan Please check My GT task 2

Post by Maria Tran »

The best way of motivating workers or encouraging employees to improve their performance is to pay them according to the amount of sales or products they produced. Do you agree or disagree? What other ways would you suggest?

Today,the market competition is increased in all sectors.Therefore,in order to enhance the skills of employees and to ensure utilizing the full capacity of them.Companies has built motivation system based on the volume of the sales. It is believed that regardless the incentive scheme type either money or appreciation would lead to perfect results in short and long term.This will be proven by analyzing how the commission will make growth in sales and productivity.

To begin with, sales staffs always depending on their commission than salary,thus they are fully knows that more selling it is mean more money.Take Ericsson for example, as per the last figures which published by Swiss magazine about Ericsson company recently which obvious shown the exact bounce for their employees,there is some people exceed 2 millions dollars and the lowest number is around the 400 thousand dollars.As pointed, the bounce is almost double of the last year. This example clearly show how the incentive can push sales staff to sell the company products thus increasing the company profit. From this, it can be concluded that motivation is necessary in order to achieve the company goals.

Further, when the employees such these motivations this will be definitely contributing for all departments in same company to increase the productivity thus maintain the quality of finish goods.To illustrate, the productivity and quality are the major factors in any industry, this leading to customer satisfaction.By applying clear incentive system the labor will be more concentrate to keep the relationship with clients by meeting the certain level of quality as well as meet the delivery schedule.It is obvious that need always motivation to be more comfortable thus their outcomes will be better.It is important to see the influence of the motivation on the employees.

After analyzing all the positive aspects of the motivation. It has been shown that not only only money can improve the productivity and quality, also there are many things such as appreciation words , rewards and salary increment for those who helping for achieve the company goals. It is hoped these strategies are put place everywhere in near furtuer.
Shahnoza

Re: Mr.Rayan Please check My GT task 2

Post by Shahnoza »

hello Sulaiman,i read ur writing.you have complex grammar and vocabulary,it is so nice.ideas should be organized accurately.i mean cohesion is ur problem. But i believe that u can easily write band 8 or 9 if you can write well organized.Good luck.