GT Task 2 - please review my essay and help me to improve my writing skills

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
NimHim

GT Task 2 - please review my essay and help me to improve my writing skills

Post by NimHim »

It is often difficult to have both successful career and family life.
What are the problems associated with it?
How we can resolve these problems?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

During the last decade of time regular rhythm of human life has been changed due to vast development of the technology and the busy life style. Due to this massive change of the world work and family life balance has been affected. However, I believe that there are many things that can be done to have a successful career and family life.

Nowadays in most of the families parents are going long distance for their job because of a salary and return home late night. Therefore they do not have sufficient time to stay together with their family which is cause for many problems such as miscommunication and misunderstanding. In other hand due to this reason most of the children are isolating and they do not have any other responsible person at home to convey their ideas and emotions. As a solution for this matter, they can find out a job for reasonable salary at nearest city. Then they can come home early and have a chat with their children because they can save the travelling time.

Some companies encourage their employees to work overtime by paying extra money. The main purpose of this is to achieve company targets and deadlines. Employees always willing to work overtime due to the good payment they receive. Then children are becoming disobedient, careless and they did not get good nitrous food as there is no one to look after them. This problem can be solve by putting rules. Government can make a rule covering all the government and private companies by placing a limitation for overtime hours. As an example in Sysoft Pvt Ltd pay extra payment for only first 20 hours overtime work. Then employees can pay more time with their children and children can have a nutrias food made by their mother.

As a summery, I can say that though our lives are busy and complex, as intelligent animal in the world human can take varies kind of methodologies to avoid those barriers that are affected for our career life and family life.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: GT Task 2 - please review my essay and help me to improve my writing skills

Post by Flick »

NimHim wrote:It is often difficult to have both successful career and family life.
What are the problems associated with it?
How we can resolve these problems?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

During the last decade, the regular rhythm of human life has been changed due to the development of technology and busy lifestyles. Due to this massive change in the world, work and family balance has been affected. However, I believe that there are many things that can be done to have a successful career and family life.

Nowadays, in many families parents are working harder and for longer because of the salary. This means they arrive home late at night. Therefore they do not have sufficient time to be with their family which is cause for many problems such as miscommunication and misunderstanding. This leads to many children being isolated as they do not have any other responsible person at home to convey their ideas and emotions. As a solution for this matter, parents should look for work that pays a reasonable salary closer to home. Then they can come home early and spend time.

Some companies encourage their employees to work overtime by paying extra money. The main purpose of this is to achieve company targets and deadlines. Employees are always willing to work overtime due to the good payment they receive. However, their children are becoming disobedient, careless and lacking in nutritious food as there is no one to look after them. This problem can be solved by creating laws. The government can make a rule covering all government and private companies by placing a limitation on overtime hours. As an example, Sysoft Pvt Ltd makes extra payments for only the first 20 hours of overtime work. Then employees can spend more time with their children and children can have healthy food made by their mother.

In summary, I can say that though our lives are busy and complex, we can take various actions to avoid those barriers that are affecting our work and family balance.
NimHim

Re: GT Task 2 - please review my essay and help me to improve my writing skills

Post by NimHim »

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FLICK

Appreciate if you could give band for this essay...