Ielts General Task 1 -2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faty

Ielts General Task 1 -2

Post by faty »

You saw a job ad in the newspaper. Write a letter to the company manager and

- explain your interest in the jon
- Explain y you are a good candidate for it
- Explain what you are doing now

______________________________________-

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to introduce myself as recent graduate from one of the renowned universities in Pakistan, the NED University with my majors in Telecommunications. I am writing in relation to the job vacancy published in the newspaper on 2nd August 2015.

Having secured 2nd position in my field, I make an appropriate profile for the job post of Network Engineer in your prestigious organization. I have a relevant part time experience in this fields and my well-versed attitude will surely prove to be beneficial for your company.Currently, I am enrolled in Masters and looking for a suitable job where personal value and commitment to professionalism is valued. I am sure that Infosoft Pvt. Ltd. can prove to be an asset to display my capabilities.

I would be honored if you can arrange an interview so that we can talk further about this job position. Enclosed with this letter is my CV that includes my contact details. I look forward to hearing from you in this regard.

Yours faithfully,
Faty