Today's General Writing T1 and T2 (India)

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
Ryan

Today's General Writing T1 and T2 (India)

Post by Ryan »

I just received this via email:
my todays ( 23/ 07/ 2015) in india general writing task 1 and 2 questions are below:-
task1
write a letter to an multinationational company manager for applying a job.
talk about-
- what job
- what doing currently
- why you consider yourself most appropiate for it.
write atleast 150 words.
Task 2-
in some countries people like living alone than in the past. do you think it to be positive or negative development.
write atleast 250 words.
kaizadhans

Re: Today's General Writing T1 and T2 (India)

Post by kaizadhans »

Hello Ryan, i would like to post my answers to this question sometime later if you or someone else is willing to give it a look!. Actually, i gave this same GT ielts exam on 23rd July and got really bad scores in writing module. :cry: I got 8.5 in listening, 7.5 in reading, 7.5 in speaking but only 6 in writing.. I was so disappointed with this because i followed all the instructions that you gave in your videos and composed a really nice essay with good cohesion, vocab, structure and bits of complex sentences. May be my grammar and punctuation must have gone bad or i dont know what happened, but the score i received was terrible. I need a band of at-least 7 (Ideal would be a band 8) in writing to qualify for a Canadian PR. I am quite strong in all other modules, just need help with the writing section i guess.. Can you please help me or guide me? i am thinking about taking a one on one session with you if its not that expensive as i come from humble beginnings.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.