Academic to General

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
sabihrazvi

Academic to General

Post by sabihrazvi »

Hi there,

I got my english language skills tested in March-2014 in Pakistan for Academic IELTS. I scored 7.5 convincingly without extra effort apart from only two sample tests that. My weak component was writing with a 7 and the rest being at 7.5.

I now have to take IELTS General targeting an 8 band. Is it doable? If yes, what extra input shall be required at my end?
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Academic to General

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

sabihrazvi wrote:Hi there,

I got my english language skills tested in March-2014 in Pakistan for Academic IELTS. I scored 7.5 convincingly without extra effort apart from only two sample tests that. My weak component was writing with a 7 and the rest being at 7.5.

I now have to take IELTS General targeting an 8 band. Is it doable? If yes, what extra input shall be required at my end?
When is your exam, how much spare free time do you have to prepare and why do you think you did not do so well for the writing last time?
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"