Is Giving IELTS 2'Nd Time Void The 1'St One?

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
robin.nrsa@gmail.com

Is Giving IELTS 2'Nd Time Void The 1'St One?

Post by robin.nrsa@gmail.com »

Hello Everyone,

I have already a valid IELTS score of 7.5 (but not 7 in each band)..
I want to give IELTS again to get a better score. However, If I failed to score better than my last one, which one is valid then. Can I still use my first IELTS score after giving second one? or for example, If a person gives three IELTS exam within 6 month, Can he use any one of them or it has to be the last one?

Help needed please..
hacar

Re: Is Giving IELTS 2'Nd Time Void The 1'St One?

Post by hacar »

yes he can,a friend of mine,gives ietls each month,and she says,i will be taking ielts as long as i get the appropriate score)
akhund

Post by akhund »

Dear Brother, I think the exam you had given recently would be updated on their centrally Database, so be sure while using old result may not verified by new.
ieltsband8

Post by ieltsband8 »

it doesn't matter how many test you take your all results will be verified and are valid for two years. For example if you get lower band in your second attempt don't worry just share your 1st attempt result with your university and they will verify it for you.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

ieltsband8 wrote:it doesn't matter how many test you take your all results will be verified and are valid for two years. For example if you get lower band in your second attempt don't worry just share your 1st attempt result with your university and they will verify it for you.
I would also assume that, as could not remember reading the opposite over the previous 6 years, but perhaps I am mistaken.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"