Speaking practice test (Attempt-3)

Daily (Mon-Fri) speech exercises with Ryan through Whatsapp
PrasadAnumolu

Speaking practice test (Attempt-3)

Post by PrasadAnumolu »

Please tell me ... Please give me review .. and how much you will give band for me ....
Attachments
Speaking 4.mp3
(598.03 KiB) Downloaded 356 times
lmoore
IELTS Instructor
IELTS Instructor

Re: Speaking practice test (Attempt-3)

Post by lmoore »

Hello, PrasadAnumolu.

This answer was very direct and to the point. You gave good supporting details, which added to the understandability of your speech. The organization was better this time.

Repetition is still a problem for vocabulary. You repeated “we enjoy it a lot at that moment,” as well as “we are conducting.” As you prepare for IELTS, make lists of synonyms for the most common words you answer in each question you practice. For example, if you speak about festivals for a particular question you practice and study, then make a list of synonyms for words like “event,” “clothes,” “enjoy,” “fun,” “food,”etc.

Here are some grammar notes:

we enjoy it a lot at that moment – “At that moment” means right now, and using the simple present here doesn’t quite work as it is more for habits and things that you do every day. “At that moment” is better suited to the present progressive, which is like, “we are enjoying it a lot at that moment.” Here, you would just use with the present tense since it is being used to talk about something you do every year.
and we are conducting. . .that is three days’ festival – we have/hold a three-day festival
we are conducting the games – we conduct the games
we are celebrated the festival foods – we celebrate WITH festival foods.

Keep working on the pronunciation, like saying the letter “r” in words like “shirt.”

Best wishes as you continue to practice!