hi

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
flor92

hi

Post by flor92 »

Hi everyone!!! I am an italian girl who is going to take the exam on march. My band for speaking is 7 but i would like to achieve an high score. Looking for a speaking partner...
Last edited by flor92 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
AngelaA

Re: hi

Post by AngelaA »

Hi, I am also preparing for ielts and I live in the UK. I have a problem only with my speed of attempting questions of the reading section.
flor92

Post by flor92 »

I think that the best way to answer to the qquestions is : first reading the article very quickly (just for having an idea about this) secondly reading the questions and thirdly just reading the parts of the article related to the questions
flor92

Post by flor92 »

if u wish, u can tell me your skype address
prabhakar reddy

Post by prabhakar reddy »

Hi Flora,
My name is Prabhakar Reddy. I am a Professor of English and also an IELTS Trainer, with 14 years of experience.You have got everything wrong on Reading comprehension. I will give you unbelievable tips if you attend my classes.
I have abundant experience in teaching IELTS and have groomed several students in getting good bands. I have uncanny adroitness of casting a spell on the minds of the students to initiate eagerness to explore English language. Furthermore I teach you copious shortcuts & techniques in making IELTS Reading comprehensions easy. I have the art of making you write commendable essays to get a good band. I also have 200 frequently asked IELTS questions which can help you pass the speaking module with out any hassles. .
Moreover, I have excellent pedantic skills of inculcating the subtle nuances of English language to the you to your effective assimilation. I have a vast experience in dealing with English grammar, vocabulary and accent and I have the craftiness of imparting the knowledge of using catchy phrases and idiomatic language to enable you to write and speak expertly.
Besides,I have a great repertoire of copious vocabulary tucked in the crevices of my memory which will be helpful in writing tasks. I have an exemplary art of making you articulate your ideas and views explicitly in English language (useful in writing essays and speaking).
And furthermore, I give you my guarantee to make you get your band. So,In order to make yourself certain,call me on my mobile phone 9550724029(INDIA) and come on-line (SKYPE) to get to know about me or contact me on my e.mail preddy2407@gmail.com. Good luck.
prabhakar reddy

Post by prabhakar reddy »

My skype address is prabhakar.reddy2407
Since I am busy with my IELTS classes,I would prefer you to call me first thing to find out if I am engaged with any class so that we could arrange certain time for skype talking. Is that ok with you.