I'm looking for a partner to speaking and writing +7

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
DocFM

I'm looking for a partner to speaking and writing +7

Post by DocFM »

Hi
I am looking for a partner to prepare Academic speaking and writing, my last score is 7 (7/7/6,5/7).
Please do not hesitate to contact if you have a similar band score and interest.

Thanks.
Last edited by DocFM on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
omargaber

Re: I'm looking for a partner to speaking and writing +7

Post by omargaber »

hello, my name is Omar and I am studying for IELTS exam for the same purpose. However, I haven't sat the exam yet. Anyhow, I am interested.
DocFM

Post by DocFM »

Hi
I am looking for a partner to prepare Academic speaking and writing via Skype (Time zone +0 ), my last score is 7 (7/7/6,5/7).
Please do not hesitate to contact if you have a similar band score and interest.

Thanks.
Olichka

Post by Olichka »

I would like to practise with you. However, my IELTS exam will be on Jan 17. When is yours?
DocFM

Post by DocFM »

Olichka wrote:I would like to practise with you. However, my IELTS exam will be on Jan 17. When is yours?
Hi Olichka my exam on 07 February.
Thanks
John Joseph

Post by John Joseph »

i'm in search of a partner to get a 7+ band score in academic writing and speaking. Contact me if you are interested. Skype id: johnjoseph414
sylvie

Post by sylvie »

I´m going to take the IELTS exam on 29th January. Last time I had a 6,5 in speaking and writing parts and I need at least a 7. it would be great if you want me to practise!
Ameer Hamza

Post by Ameer Hamza »

hi guiz iam looking speaking partner ...............................iam preparing my ielts if any one wanna join contat with me