Would you mind checking my writing task2,please.thanks in ad

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
sagyngan97

Would you mind checking my writing task2,please.thanks in ad

Post by sagyngan97 »

Hello everyone!!! soon I am going to pass an IELTS test so I would be gratefull if you could help me to check my writing task 2.
People generally judge other people just by their appearance without knowing them.

Around the globe, physical appearance become one of the most wide spread criteria in evaluating others. However it is mostly considered from our childhood that judging the book by its cover is wide of the mark. Anyway, views are divided into several paths.

From my perspective, I agree quietly with tis statement, at the point that people pay significant attention on each others external look, no matter where are they, so as to appreciate their conditions, style of living, approximately. And substantially appropriate clothing and hairstyle results in a satisfying consequence.
Nevertheless, giving an idea of personality about someone has its own properties like being aware of people's interests or even preventing the relationship with the unknown that owns weird view. All in all, there is a straight contrast between the neat and unkempt look of a student.

Otherwise, if the situation is up to one's face people should not deprive him from the list that consists owners bitter appearance. Because, what is important in this life is not always seen, it can be felt, so the appearance will not pay the role it did before.

In conclusion, I would like to remind people not to forget the fact that inward of a person not always could be guessed by dint of his presence. But only the condition. However, it works very rarely. And if the person's view tells about poor position it can not give full on time information about him.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Would you mind checking my writing task2,please.thanks i

Post by Flick »

sagyngan97 wrote: People generally judge other people just by their appearance without knowing them.

Around the globe, physical appearance has become one of the most wide spread criteria in evaluating others. However, it is taught in our childhood that judging the book by its cover is wide of the mark. Anyway, views are divided into several paths.

From my perspective, I agree with this statement, that people pay significant attention to each other's external looks, no matter where are they, so as to appreciate their conditions and style of living. And substantially appropriate clothing and hairstyle results in a satisfying consequence.
Nevertheless, giving an idea of personality about someone has its own properties like being aware of people's interests or even preventing a relationship with someone who has different views. All in all, there is a straight contrast between the neat and unkempt look of a student.

Otherwise, if the situation is up to one's face, people should not remove him from the list that consists of owners of bitter appearance because, what is important in this life is not always seen, but it can be felt, so appearance will not play the role it did before.

In conclusion, I would like to remind people not to forget the fact that the inside of a person is not always obvious based on his appearance. But only the condition. However, it works very rarely. And if the person's view tells about poor position it can not give full on time information about him.