nov 13 academic exam

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
carla

nov 13 academic exam

Post by carla »

hi I'm from Philippines I'm taking my exam on November 13. pls give me some hints on the speaking and writing task questions.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: nov 13 academic exam

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

A speaking tip regarding bullet points =

"For the IELTS task 2, you have 1 minute to prepare. In this time, you are able to write down some notes.

Try to make at least 15 bullet points. Then for each bullet point, try to use it for 1/2, 1 or 2 sentences etc..

With this method, you can then hopefully speak for at least 1 minutes.

This can take a lot of practice, to get so many in 1 minute - remember "try, try and try again"."

Reference (my 100% free site): http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/stu ... let-points.

A writing tip regarding beginning sentences =

"Try not to start any sentences with basic words, such as “a”, “an”, “the” or “I”. Try to make them as complex as possible (as well as the rest of the sentence) to impress the examiner.

For instance, instead of having a sentence like:

“The main thing that I would like to consider in this essay is the effect of technology.”,

it can be changed to:

“Actually, the main thing that I would like to consider in this essay is the effect of technology.”.

And this can be further updated to:

“Actually, specifically, the key feature that I want to focus on in this analysis, is the outcome that can be considered from advanced technology."

Reference (my 100% free site): http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/stu ... -sentences.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
neha46

Post by neha46 »

carla wrote:hi I'm from Philippines I'm taking my exam on November 13. pls give me some hints on the speaking and writing task questions.
Hi carla,
I am also giving my LRW on 13th november. give me your skype id on mail. my mail id is kinjalsinha44@gmail.com
niikitha

Post by niikitha »

Hi Carla,

what time your having speaking section on nov 12th. can you please post the

speaking questions....once you finished..... it may help us.

Thanks & Regards,

nikki
Ravi2275000

Post by Ravi2275000 »

Hy dear i m from pakistan i m appearing on 13 november our time is 3- philpines so please share the questions that you are facing in speaking thanks
tiner

Post by tiner »

Hello! Can anyone post memories for November 13 ielts Academic? And also some answers if anyone can still recall? Thanks!
tinay

Post by tinay »

kindly please post for the speaking test taken this november 13,2014
thanks