27th and 11th October(three modules yet to be taken)Speaking

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
kulwantkaur

27th and 11th October(three modules yet to be taken)Speaking

Post by kulwantkaur »

Hi all
Speaking test for Academic module (MELBOURNE,AUSTRALIA),which was held today for 11 October 2014 exam ,is below:-
Cue card:-
Talk about a long journey you had:-
1.When did you take it
2.by which mode of transportation
3.What did you see and experienced
How you feel after this journey

Rest of the questions were on Advertisements,my job,how poeple should relax themselves during long haul journeys,shoud they travel alone or in groups,what physical problems they occur ,How can you make it more interesting ,What is job like?,do you enjoy it,and how do you advertisements while watching TV? have you ever bought anything after watching advertisements? are roadside hoardings good ?

Other cue card on 27 Sept:-
Talk about something you want to do it the future and could not do it now:-
what is it
how can you do it
why would do learn it ?
i talked to a girl today about her cue card ans she got same topic
Sandeep6688

Re: 27th and 11th October(three modules yet to be taken)Spea

Post by Sandeep6688 »

kulwantkaur wrote:Hi all
Speaking test for Academic module (MELBOURNE,AUSTRALIA),which was held today for 11 October 2014 exam ,is below:-
Cue card:-
Talk about a long journey you had:-
1.When did you take it
2.by which mode of transportation
3.What did you see and experienced
How you feel after this journey

Rest of the questions were on Advertisements,my job,how poeple should relax themselves during long haul journeys,shoud they travel alone or in groups,what physical problems they occur ,How can you make it more interesting ,What is job like?,do you enjoy it,and how do you advertisements while watching TV? have you ever bought anything after watching advertisements? are roadside hoardings good ?

Other cue card on 27 Sept:-
Talk about something you want to do it the future and could not do it now:-
what is it
how can you do it
why would do learn it ?
i talked to a girl today about her cue card ans she got same topic
Dear Kulwant , Please check your message inbox. I need your urgent Help. I also have IELTS Academic Exam on 11 october and thanks for the speaking questions.