evaluate my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ritupatel

evaluate my essay

Post by ritupatel »

The popularity of mobile phones among young people is growing rapidly. Is it a good or a bad development? Give your own opinion and relevant examples from experience.

Many people around the world use mobile phones and the demand of phones is increasing rapidly. Most of the people use phones but mostly teenagers. Some people think it is a bad development while others think it is a good development. In this essay we discuss some of the positive effects and some of the negative effects of using a mobile phone.

Firstly mobile phones have helped millions to communicate. For example i stay away from my family and so i have to keep in touch with them all the time. Mobile phones have made that a lot easier now. With a mobile phones i can call or video conference whenever i want and speak to them. I can also stay in touch with my friends and constantly speak to them.

Secondly information can be found anytime, anywhere. You can search for anything using your mobile phone and you will have the answer in seconds. It also has maps for example if you are lost you can just use your phone it finds you where you are using the GPS and get home within minutes. Mobile phones also help you when you are bored for example if your waiting for someone you can play a game or visit a social network site.

One of the negative effects is that people spend hours on the phone. They waste their time on playing games the whole day or waste all their time on facebook or taking to their friends online, so they do not get any physical activities done, this can make them lazy and get bad influence.

In conclusion using mobile phones has its ups and downs it depends on how you use it.
viveksingh

Re: evaluate my essay

Post by viveksingh »

It really good that mobile phone are so popular among youngster. But we should make proper use of such technology. Mobile phones are the best for communication and using latest application.
Day by day the demands of mobile phones are growing to meet out all requirement many companies introducing best range of mobile as per current requirement.
http://www.panasonic.com/in/consumer/mobile-phones.html