19 july IELTS exam cancellation on same day

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
geoenvirons

19 july IELTS exam cancellation on same day

Post by geoenvirons »

Hi any idea to cancel the IELTS exam in the same day with refund

this time i have three hours to leave for exam today...and seriously i did have some panic stress and also other family issues.....i couldnt concentrate on studies even though i took my day off for this week..nothing i prepared till this last minute..and still not able to sleep whole night due to stress..now i dont know how i am going to handle the exam without sleep ....i am perhaps hopeless guy in this whole network that i shouldnt give this exam..and i am thinking to step out of this exam...just thinking way of cancelling but no chance...but i checked online ielts.org that given the medical report by practicioner in sydney i can get approved if its seriously affecting the exam and the condition that i cannot sit properly in exam
thai

Re: 19 july IELTS exam cancellation on same day

Post by thai »

Hi,
I am not sure about that. But I read from IDP and found that if you want to cancel, you have to inform them 5 weeks before your test. If you are not, you can not refund your money.
pai

Re: 19 july IELTS exam cancellation on same day

Post by pai »

Hi,
Dont worry, I too am feeling the same.. few hours before my test and I m getting butterflies in my stomach.
I dnt hv idea abt refund but u can call the helpline no and get smthing abt cancelation.
All d best if you r giving it :)