Please help me to correct my eassay. Many thanks

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
novembernqk

Please help me to correct my eassay. Many thanks

Post by novembernqk »

Today, people seem to be beautiful and activate, it leads to a common argument that people take much time to notice on their appearance than they did in the past. From my point of views, I completely disagree with this statement because of several reasons which would be present in this essay.

First of all, people, nowadays, are busier than they did before. They have to work about 8 hours per day, spent much time to travel, while they did not face to these problems in the past. As a result, they would not have time enough to care about their existing. It is surely that model people are so busy that they do not have time to support themselves frequency.
Moreover, now, it would be easy for people to care themselves by available cosmetics. For example, skincare is used widely for women as well as men in model life, it would help people to clear their faces be faster. Unfortunately, people, in the past, had to spend much time to prepare their skincare from fruits or vegetables. It could prove that people, today, spend less time to care themselves than they did in the past.
Despite these reasons, some people prefer that model people take much time to prepare by themselves when they appear at some even such as national day, wedding ceremony. However, it would be the same situation which people would meet in the past, because they needed to be polite as well as beautiful. They wasted time to make up as well as choice clothes as model people. In comparison with the past, people, today, take the same time to prepare their appearance in some evens.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that people, nowadays, care about their appearance less than they did before, exceptionally in some special evens