speaking

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
sindhu

speaking

Post by sindhu »

i got band 8 in speaking .if anyone like to practice speaking kindly let me know.
Anilnag

Re: speaking

Post by Anilnag »

Hi Sindhu,
I desperately need some help in speaking! I had attempted the general test thrice for now and all the time I got 6.5 in speaking and writing.
I need to score 7 in each band as early as possible. Your valuable suggestions can really help me a lot. Your guidance is highly appreciated.
delvydavis

Post by delvydavis »

Hi Sindu,

my skype id : delvyparamban. I got once 8.5 some time ago in 2012, but then my scores went down, could you help me to achieve that level of scores again.
Thanks
Delvy
PAST IELTS:
(09-06-2012) L-7,R-6.6,W-5.5,S-8.5 ; Overall-7.0
(06-07-2013) L-6.5,R-7,W-5.5,S-6.5 ; Overall-6.5
(21-09-2013) L-6.5,R-6.5,W-7.5,S-7; Overall-7.0
(07-12-2013) L-8.0,R-7.0,W-7.5,S-8.5 Overall-8.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFn4S3z_WO4
sindhu

Post by sindhu »

Anilnag wrote:Hi Sindhu,
I desperately need some help in speaking! I had attempted the general test thrice for now and all the time I got 6.5 in speaking and writing.
I need to score 7 in each band as early as possible. Your valuable suggestions can really help me a lot. Your guidance is highly appreciated.

would u like to do some practice
sindhu

Post by sindhu »

delvydavis wrote:Hi Sindu,

my skype id : delvyparamban. I got once 8.5 some time ago in 2012, but then my scores went down, could you help me to achieve that level of scores again.
Thanks
Delvy
8.5 is really good score .if you would like some practice let me know what time is suitable .where r u from
Anilnag

Post by Anilnag »

sindhu wrote:

Yes Sindhu, my email id is anilnag.sajja@gmail.com. Practice with you can definitely help me a lot.
sreerams

Post by sreerams »

sindhu wrote:i got band 8 in speaking .if anyone like to practice speaking kindly let me know.
Hi Sindhu,

This is Shriram from AP working in Bangalore.I need you to guide me in speaking as I am having my Speaking Test just two weeks away.My id is myshriram@gmail.com.Just send me ur emailid or atest mail to my id

I need to score 7 in it

Thanks,
Sreeram
Anilnag

Post by Anilnag »

sindhu wrote:

Thank you Sindhu. I really appreciate your generous nature. You advises are invaluable. You made me to find my mistakes and concentrate on them. I am gaining confidence now as I got to know where to improve in speaking.
azm

Post by azm »

Hi Sindhu,

Can you please help me out with speaking? My IELTS exam is in three weeks and I need band 7 in all categories. I am a medical doctor and my id is mazeemuddin@gmail.com
sreerams

Post by sreerams »

Please let me know if you can guide me in speaking ..or avilable for practise..I am in need of aperson who can rectify my mistakes
yash567blr

Post by yash567blr »

Hi Sindu,

Can u pls help me improving my writing/speaking skills ?
I need to score 7+ in all modules.
Had taken this exam once and had scored 6.5 in both writing and speaking!
my id: skype: yashwanthyadav1
gmail: yashavanth.yadav@gmail.com

Regards,
angel25

Post by angel25 »

Hi Sindhu,

Could you please help me to improve my speaking score from 6.5 to 7? My email id is jesy1516@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance.
masimshehzad

Post by masimshehzad »

If anyone need help with speaking, he can add me on skype:m.asim.shehzad
A well reputed, established and, social media famous(thousands of likes), IELTS business which daily attracts students enquiries, is set for sale. Contact me if you need it.
Christopher Law

Post by Christopher Law »

Hi, Sindhu. Nice to meet you. My name is Law Jia Xian.I am a Malaysian. Although Law is my sirname, I would like to take it as my English name. I also prefer you all to call me Law. I want to get Band 7.5 in speaking. Could you please help me to improve my speaking skills? My email address is christopherguanxianlaw@gmail.com. Thank you.
Mary

Post by Mary »

Hello everybody,
I need to practice my speaking urgently.
I need to get 6.5 score, and my test will be in 10 days.
Someone to talk by skype?
My ID: m.romero.antunez

Thank you :D
shalomtoyou

Post by shalomtoyou »

sindhu wrote:i got band 8 in speaking .if anyone like to practice speaking kindly let me know.
Helo,

Thanks for your willingness to support Speaking candidates. I tried IELTS 4 times and my speaking score is often 6-6.5. Pls add me on skype and assess my speaking if possible.

skype id - stevejohn7799

Thanks
Steve Muscat
Dancard84

Post by Dancard84 »

Hi Sindhu!

I'm going to do my exam december 14th. Would you help me practicing my speaking. My skypeid is: daniel.dos.santos.cardoso
Tks!
ihkd2000

Post by ihkd2000 »

Hi guys I would like to practice for ielts speaking could you help please.
ale16384

Post by ale16384 »

Hi Sindhu,

I'm Alessandro and i'm italian. I would be glad if you or others can help me doing more practice in speaking through skype.

skype id:aleita1984
mahanature

Post by mahanature »

Hi Sindhu,
I am deliberately need to practice IELTS speaking, I attended 2 times and I got only 6 in speaking. If you can share your experience and guide me, it will be very much helpful. I appreciate your help in this. my Skype id is : mahanature.
Thanks
mahanature

Post by mahanature »

Hi Sindhu,
I deliberately need your help in getting some help by guiding me and sharing your experience in IELTS speaking. I tried 2 times and got only 6 in Speaking.
If you can help me, it would be very much grateful to me. My Skype id : mahanature
Thanks
vusalemuradova

Post by vusalemuradova »

Hi. I would like to practice.
Hrithik

Post by Hrithik »

Hello Sindu,

This is my (hrithik.sharma75@gmail.com) email. I really want to get 8 bands in IELTS, so please can you help me.

Thank you.
MyGahom2014

Post by MyGahom2014 »

Hello everyone! I am new here and I want to improve my speaking skills pls I need your help.thanks a lot
Muslim Steady

Post by Muslim Steady »

Hi sindu, nice too meet you, i plan to take ielts test,what do you suggest me to prepare? Thanks