Writing taks 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
kathecampos04
Premium subscriber
Premium subscriber

Writing taks 1

Post by kathecampos04 »

You have an extra room in your apartment and would like to rent it out to a student.
Write a letter to the university’s student services department. In your letter
-explain why you want to rent the room
-describe the apartment
-describe the kind of tenant you would prefer

Dear Sir or Madam

I am writing with regards to your post on the university’s newsletter. I read that the student services department is looking for shared and single rooms. I have one room available that might suit the needs of any student. Please allow me to give more details.

The main reason why I am renting this room is because I would like to have an additional income due to the high cost of living. In addition, I live near the main campus of the University of Melbourne so I think it would be suitable for any student.

Regarding my apartment, it has a big kitchen and great balcony to see the sunrise. There are two cozy and spacious rooms with its own bathrooms, heating and wardrobes. Furthermore, there is a chimney and a well-decorated lounge room. There is also space to put a desk or library if it is necessary.

I would feel more comfortable to rent to an organized and a responsible person. I would rather live with a non-smoking and non-alcoholic person. Furthermore, I require at least two references. I absolutely need to know more about him/her. Please let me know if you need further enquiries.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kelly
Ryan

Re: Writing taks 1

Post by Ryan »

Hi Kathecampos04,

Attached are my thoughts on your second submission.

Ryan
Attachments
Kathecampos04 2.pdf
(46.42 KiB) Downloaded 170 times