Please evaluate my Task-2 essay (And also provide me with band score)-Thanks in advance

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Abhi_

Please evaluate my Task-2 essay (And also provide me with band score)-Thanks in advance

Post by Abhi_ »

Question: Society is based on rules and laws. It could not function if individuals were free to do whatever they wanted to do. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Answer:
Nowadays, individuals had become ruthless and immoral. To reduce the violations and indiscipline acts, laws and regulations are inevitable. I strongly agree that individuals cannot act on their own will, they must abide by the society’s rules and protocols. The below passages will elaborate the importance and the necessity of rules and regulations in the society.

Firstly, serious crimes like rape and murder had seen a downtrend in the past decade due to hefty punishments. In 2020, a young doctor was raped and murdered in southern part of India. The cops acted immediately to track down the convicts and produced him in the court within 48 hours. Then he was found guilty of the crime and sentenced to death for his violation of human rights and other charges. Huge fines and punishments are necessary to keep the society disciplined. Lately, government has passed a bill in the parliment stating the stricter action that are to be taken over the individuals who practice bribery, money laundering, corruption and forgery. Even forest ministry had come up with acts that can reduces the hunting and poaching of wildlife. Moreover, laws are essential in control the nations crime rate and save people and animals from danger.

Secondly, I would like to illustrate a personal experience when law helped win justice. In 2005, my parents had bought a plot in the outskirts of Chennai. After a couple of years when we visited the plot, it was occupied by a cosmetic manufacturing company. Following this incident, we sued the company and won the case within 6 months. This clearly shows, that justice system is still intact in the country and how necessary it is to prevail the individual rights in this nation. This gives tremendous faith on the laws and regulation which was laid by the government.

To conclude, the above example and experience clearly shows how important are the rules, to set the society in order. In a democratic country freedom for individuals are undisturbed, meanwhile laws and regulations are inevitable to move the country forward into prosperity and peace in the foreseeable future.