Kindly check my Task 2 answer following bellow

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Eng Anfal

Kindly check my Task 2 answer following bellow

Post by Eng Anfal »

Some people prefer to live in a house, while others feel that there are more advantages to living in an apartment. Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house compared with living in an apartment?

Nowadays, it is important to consider which type of accommodation would be better to live in. While some people prefer living in a house, others believe that an apartment is a perfect choice. In my opinion, the drawbacks of houses are outweighed by the benefits.

Firstly, the main disadvantage of houses might be they are less secure than flats. This is because this kind of accommodation tends to have just a single or a double lock on the front door, and occasionally a rarely-used burglar alarm. In addition to that, a house is a three-storey building maximum, and this will make it a perfect target for burglars especially via a window. In contrast, an apartment block is a high construction with guards and surveillance cameras, and other forms of criminal deterrence.

However, the significant advantages of living in a house are more spacious and more private. With regard to the former, a house usually has plenty of rooms and spaces for leisure and outdoor activities such as a garden and a pool, and that would be practical for families with children. As for the latter, this type of residence, at least the detached houses, provide more privacy and noise does not carry through one wall to the neighboring building. Conversely, a flat might be smaller and does not have a convenient place for outdoor activity. Not only is not suitable for children playing, but also it would not prevent their noise as well.

In conclusion, having presented the ideas above, I want to reiterate my stance that the negatives of houses are outweighed by the positives, and having space and privacy is crucial in comparison with security.