IELTS writing task-2 practice for checking.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Md. Kabir Hossain

IELTS writing task-2 practice for checking.

Post by Md. Kabir Hossain »

IELTS 15 TEST 2 WRITING TASK 2.

In the future, nobody will buy printed newspaper or books because they will be able to read everything they want online without paying.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Answer:

In the upcoming days, people may hardly dependent on parchasing materialistic copy of newspaper as online newspapers or books are going to replac this traditional position. Hardcopy of newspaper is healthy, at the same time virtual reading is the demand of time. It seems that both are important for creative reader.

On the one hand, buying newspaper is the most the convenient for studying with some strong cause. Firstly, touchable newpapers are very useful to humanbody; for example, eyes are proactive to surface of materials rather than untouchabled. Secondly, after reading the physical copy of books or journal we reuse it for making raw materials. However, buying newspaper claims money and time that are actually panic for someone.

On the other hand, untouchable materials are getting popularity dou to lots of reason. Therefore, as the business of human being turns a new phase in virtual earth, online papers gets it’s mark; such as, one can practice it anywhere or anytime he or she stays. Adding that, to carry it without any physical hazards is very interesting as it never take place. In fact, having some valuable aspects, online papers are extremely cruel to health; especially for eyes and brain.

In my knowledge and practical usage; I, however stay myself in the half-way between air reading and machine printed information. Both are crucial considering time, location, value and accessibility.

To be sum up, certainly we are to rely on buying newspaper for better physical adaptation; and at the same time, modern readers habits strongly claim online based study. (257 words)
goldcoastielts

Re: IELTS writing task-2 practice for checking.

Post by goldcoastielts »

IELTS 2.0+ course : https://www.goldcoastielts.com/course
IELTS essay check : https://www.goldcoastielts.com/essays
Online IELTS lessons : https://www.goldcoastielts.com/lessons
IELTS Freebies!! : https://www.goldcoastielts.com/freebies

YouTube - "TASK 2 5-SENTENCE BODY" : https://youtu.be/rklq2jSmHGg

Thanks for your submission Md. Kabir Hossain!! Please see my rewrite below ... :ugeek:

INTRO:
In the YEARS AHEAD, people may hardly dependent on parchasing materialistic copy of newspaper ... WILL PROBABLY NOT DEPEND ON MATERIAL COPIES OF NEWSPAPERS as online newspapers or books are going to replacE this MORE traditional position. HARD COPIES of newspaperS ARE healthy, BUT at the same time THE DEMAND FOR virtual reading is INCREASING ALL THE TIME. It seems that both are important for creative readerS.

B1:
On the one hand, buying newspaper is EXTREMELY (delete 'the') convenient for studying with some strong cause (cannot understand). Firstly, REAL newpapers are very useful FOR humanS; for example, eyes are MORE RESPONSIVE to REAL MATERIALS THAN THEY ARE TO TOUCH SCREENS. Secondly, after reading A physical copy of books or journalS we CAN reuse it for making raw materials. However, buying newspaper claims money and time that are actually panic for someone.

B2:
On the other hand, ONLINE materials are BECOMING popular FOR A LOT of reasonS. Therefore, as the business of human being turns a new phase in virtual earth PEOPLE START TO TURN TO ONLINE MEDIA AND CONTENT MORE AND MORE, online papers gets it’s mark; such as, one can USE it anywhere (delete 'or anytime') he or she IS. Adding TO that, to carry it without any physical hazards is very interesting as it never take place (cannot understand). In fact, IN SPITE OF HAVING some valuable aspects, online papers are extremely BAD FOR PEOPLES' health; especially for THE eyes and brain.

CONC:
FROM my knowledge and practical usage; I, however stay myself in the half-way between air reading (impossible to understand this. Sometimes you don't need to use synonyms as the original language is best) and machine printed information. Both are crucial considering time, location, value and accessibility.

Advice:
1. Don't forget small linkers like "but"
2. Try not to make up words like 'untouchable materials'. This is not a collocation in English and very hard to understand.
3. It would be a good idea to read as much as possible. This would increase your knowledge of English collocations.

TA: 5.0
G: 4.5
V: 4.5
CC: 5.5

Keep studying hard!!! And try to follow my advice. :ugeek:

To be sum up, certainly we are to rely on buying newspaper for better physical adaptation; and at the same time, modern readers habits strongly claim online based study. (257 words)
Last edited by goldcoastielts on Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anthony Schultz :arrow: :arrow:
Full-time IELTS teacher | Gold Coast, Australia
www.goldcoastielts.com
Md. Kabir Hossain

Re: IELTS writing task-2 practice for checking.

Post by Md. Kabir Hossain »

Thanks for nice observation and I will keep try hard for few days.