You recently had a meal in a local branch of a fast food restaurant but were unhappy about the food and the service.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
caner

You recently had a meal in a local branch of a fast food restaurant but were unhappy about the food and the service.

Post by caner »

I want to express my dissatisfaction with the meal that I had and timing at bringing the menu. First of all, it took longer than it was expected to bring the list and take orders. When I ordered my meal I was shocked to discover that the chicken in my meal was spoiled. When I made my complaint about it, the staff told me that the restaurant had run out of fresh chicken meat. It was a big disappointment for me.

I recommend that the workers should keep in mind the priorities for the customers all the time and be careful with timing. Customers would be more satisfied with your place if you can take the orders and bring the meals on time. I am hoping that you would take action to improve your food quality and maintain your reputation.

For the future of your restaurant, you are supposed to make the customers feel confident and satisfied with your place.