Write a letter to your friend giving the advice and information he has asked for

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
caner

Write a letter to your friend giving the advice and information he has asked for

Post by caner »

Dear, my friend

First of all, thank you for asking for my advice about your job interview. There are some fundamental points that you would like to be acknowledged.
First thing first, you have to dress up and have a right-looking. It is hard to make a good impression with casual clothes. Secondly, while speaking, you had better make eye contact with people talking to you. They must see that you need this job in your eyes . While speaking, try to be persuasive with your words and make interviewers feel that you could be the right candidate for the job . Talking about your interests and hobbies is vitally active because the company looks for a candidate who tends to improve themselves. You may be asked some challenging questions such as '' why do you need this job?'' , ''Where do you see yourself in five years?'' Why would you like to work for this company?

The people that may interview you , are well- educated and experienced people.They have deep knowledge in their job and they can be very persistent with their questions. You should let them see that you are very confident with the questions.

No matter, how hard it is, you go there, take this challenge and prove yourself. I hope you will be accepted for this job.