Attachments
Marriages2.mp3
(3.04 MiB) Downloaded 280 times
saqibali

Re: marriage

Post by saqibali »

Dear friend,
Include topic/questions.
Be more clear in your speaking as its challenging to understand your speaking.We would be happy to provide you with feedback.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
lmoore
IELTS Instructor
IELTS Instructor

Re: marriage

Post by lmoore »

Hello, Muxtar,
Thank you for sharing information about weddings in your country. It was really interesting!
Pronunciation and fluency are two areas to keep working on. I had a difficult time understanding you several times throughout the recording. The number of “uhs” keeps you from increasing your speed and speaking more fluently.
Your vocabulary was specific to the task, including words like “engagement period.” I would encourage you to use even more specific words to increase the level of vocabulary when you speak.
Grammar is an area to continue to focus on as well. Sentence structure and verb tense cause some difficulty in understanding you. Here are some notes:
I’m going to talk about the marriage and the way things are married, which is the most important for people into this world – I’m going to talk about marriage and the way people get married, which is very important.
They can agree with the boy to marry, to get married. – They can agree to get married TO the boy.
Getting married in the past have always been important for people as well as in the present. – Getting married in the past HAS always been important for people, and it is also important today.
Flashing back to the past, we can easily hear that the parents of the boy would choose. – If we flashed back to the past for a brief moment, we would see that the boy’s parents would choose his bride for him.
If they have a common, they love each other and inform their parents. – If they have many things in common, they MAY fall IN love WITH each other and inform their parents that they want to get married.
the celebration parties in my country is fascinating – ARE fascinating
Keep up the good work!