task 2 sport facility

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
alnour

task 2 sport facility

Post by alnour »

Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.

My response:

It is argued whether to increase quantities of sport facilities , or to devote alternatives in the favor of maximizing public health . In my opinion , utilizing effective measures could be a better option .This essay will discuss both believes giving proposed measures.

On the one hand , creating a plethora of sport facilities would result in a healthy community. This is because citizens would be encouraged to practice sport and every one could find their interests and hobbies available. For instance, this approach is evident in Qatar where the government created Aspire program. This program created large numbers of facilities namely : Football stadiums , tennis playgrounds , Gymnasiums , and swimming pools . Consequently, this led not only to more children playing , but also more adults participating in healthy sport events.Which resulted in dramatic fall in numbers of obese , diabetic , and cardiovascular disease patients . However , this scheme is not the sole method and other programs should be implemented.

On the other hand, other measures like minimizing pollution , healthy food intake , and health education maybe a more suitable option , and I agree. Firstly, pollution is a major factor in causing morbidity and mortality . Reduction of foam producing vehicles and establishment of factories at far flung areas ; less part of the population would be affected by gases and allergens . Secondly , encouraging healthy food intake by offering free school meals for pupils might help the unable poor part of the community . Finally, health education; by spreading awareness through daily lessons in schools and advertisements would create an aware community .Thus these methods are superior to solely building sport amenities.

In conclusion , implementing more generalized methods is more effective than just creating sport utilities . Medically free citizens would result in a nation that implement this.