Task 1 - booking conference hall

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0115

Task 1 - booking conference hall

Post by rairaichan0115 »

Your company is planning to provide training to the employees. Write a letter to the manager of the local conference hall for checking the availability.

Explain the purpose of booking
Explain the instruments required on the conference hall
Enquire about the other facilities that are required

Dear Sir,

I am writing with regard to check the availability of your conference hall from 20th to 25th of March. In order to improve the making coffee skills of our baristas, our company would like to hold training courses during that period of times.

While these times, we require you to prepare thirty tables for us to setting venues. Each table should be big enough for putting two coffee machines. I also wonder if possible could you provide us a big screen. Therefore, we can play our video and show it to our company members. Furthermore, I would be grateful for any information relating to the availability and cost of reserving the hall.

Should you have any further queries regarding my booking, please do not hesitate to contact me at the phone number or email address provided above. Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Yours faithfully,

Jenny Chan