Writing Task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
VimalKamothi

Writing Task 2

Post by VimalKamothi »

Hi Ryan,

I have written the Task 2 for the essay with the topic mentioned. Could you please suggest / correct if anything is wrong with respect to this ?

Writing Task 2 Question:- Some people think that the most important things in life are free and cannot be bought. To what extend do you agree ?

Writing Task 2 Answer:-

Although some people believe that the most significant things in life are free of charge, other people think that most precious things in life are purchased through paying the price. In my opinion, I believe that the most precious things in life are free of charge.

On one hand, few people think that the vital things in the life are free of cost and I agree as well. In another words, these precious things are available in abundance to rich as well as poor in the same manner. For example, family, love, nature, health, air, water, happiness etc. There is no charge on these significant things and all of these are available to us in our life irrespective of being rich or poor. Furthermore, we must be thankful, appreciate and preserve the nature and surrounding available resources which provide us almost all of these things in our life without charging us.

On the other hand, some people think that the valuable things in life are purchased through money. In other words, the key things are only available to us if we spend good amount of money on them. For example, food, clothes, housing, higher education, well lifestyle, car etc. These vital things are the basic human necessities and cannot be available to us unless we pay the higher price on them.

In conclusion, while people may differ in their views I think that most of the precious things in life are free of cost and as a human being we must appreciate for the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Vimal Kamothi