IELTS TASK 1 Writing

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
matiasj23

IELTS TASK 1 Writing

Post by matiasj23 »

I would appreciate if someone can give me feedback about my writing:

The image depicts the complete life cycle of the salmon from the egg phase until its death.
It all starts with the eggs which have a hatching time of three months. In the first weeks, the Alevin feeds and begins taking the form factor of a Fry which is capable of swimming but is half the size of a grown Salmon. The cycle continues with the Parr and Smolt stages, increasing its size, acquiring linger marks and being able to head out of the water in order to grab some oxygen.
Once the Salmon reaches the Adult Age, its group journey across the sea may take from one to eight years. Finally, a Spawning Adult will spawn and die within two weeks and the cycle starts over again with the Salmon putting the eggs.
In conclusion, the Salmon, a very famous and tasty fish, has an eight years’ life cycle, with seven different stages, each of them signed by new skills and body changes.
Attachments
IMG_6782.JPG
IMG_6782.JPG (706.3 KiB) Viewed 3599 times
dffrntcharlieb

Re: IELTS TASK 1 Writing

Post by dffrntcharlieb »

We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK certificates without taking the exams. The regions we cover are Asia ,UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan,etc

Kuwait ,Australia ,Canada and Europe and The exams are taken for them by writers who are paid to do it using the names of our clients. Our organization is well connected with various invigilators and test centers to allow our writers to take the exam on your behalf. We also create ID cards with the names of our clients to allow the writers do the exam without problems. All our certificates are original and British Council certified. We do not make fake certificates! If you want to make IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK CERTIFICATES Without Attending Exam.

For any inquiry send an email at:

Contact Details:
Email: worldcafedoc@yandex.com
Skype ID: live:worldcafedoc_1
Website Link: worldcafedoc.weebly.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk