Funding health care and education by the government

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Aghababa

Funding health care and education by the government

Post by Aghababa »

Hi. I was wondering if there is a person to assess my wirting task 2 and correct its errors.

In some countries, health care and education are only partially funded by the government. Some people argue that the government should be responsible for covering the full cost of these services.
Do you support or oppose the opinion? Explain your position.

I am in consummate accord with the statement that the governments should provide a free of charge healthcare system and also a free service for education at least up to the undergraduate level. In this essay, it will be analysed and illustrated that why I am in favour of that statement.

It is needless to say that each state enact some rules and has many sources to obtain money for managing the country. For instance, taking tax from citizens is of utmost importance in almost each state. In some countries such as those located in the Middle East, having massive resources of oil, the biggest part of the government's income earns from the sale of oil and exporting its complements to other nations. Another example of sources of revenue for approximately each government is the tourism industry. Therefore, these tons of monies should be not only invested inside the state, but also spent in the way of wellbeing of inhabitants that can be included improvement of their healthcare system, social comforts and arising pensions for senior citizens. Also, governments are responsible for paying education costs of individuals so that the society will enjoy educated people that in turn will impact on the culture of their society.

On the other hand, some administrations declare some problems such as because of the natural problems like bad weather condition, our country is almost off the tourists, there is no natural resource of minerals, gases and etc. and other reasons to state their incapability of making money as the same as other states. However, it does not seem to be far-fetched to consulate with developed countries and assess their potentials so that they could be succeeded in booming their economy.

Based on above notes, it can be conveyed that funding for health care, education and other facilities for the society is one of the significant responsibilities of governments. In fact, it is the politicians’ task that could tackle economic issues and find ways of achieving money in commensurate with their abilities and then spending it inside the country in order to bring boon to the society.