please evaluate my task 1 line graph description.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
yass

please evaluate my task 1 line graph description.

Post by yass »

The line graph gives information about the percentage of regional household which recycled in three European countries between the years of 2005 and 2015. Overall, it can be realized that the rate of recycling has increased significantly in UK and Germany while in France this issue has reduced slightly during these 10 years period.
As can be seen that, in 2005 France had the highest household recycling, with 50%. This figure steadily decreased and reached to 30% in 2013 before recovering to 40% in 2015. In comparison, the main trend for UK and Germany is upward and these two country that recycled 35% and 20% of regional household respectively, rose their recycling rates slightly and reached to around 60% and 58% respectively in 2015. Meanwhile, the percentage of recycling in UK plateaued between the years of 2007 and 2009 before growing again.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (82.65 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: please evaluate my task 1 line graph description.

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

Overall, a good report. All main points are included and the overview/summary is good and clear.

All the best,
David
yass

Re: please evaluate my task 1 line graph description.

Post by yass »

Thank you so much.I appreciate your comments. you gave me a huge motivation