friend< house, pet>

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
durai

friend< house, pet>

Post by durai »

A friend has agreed to look after your house and pet while you are on holiday.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
• give contact details for when you are away
• give instructions about how to care for your pet
• describe other household duties

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sam,

How are you? Hope you doing well.

I am glad that you accepted to take care of my dog and home when I am in India for my holiday.

I will be leaving on 1st May and coming back on 14th May. If you want to contact me in this period, then dial my overseas mobile number +9143314400 or email to: durai@gmail.com.

As you know, my dog name is Puppy, and she needs to be fed at least three times a day. I have bought dog food for more than one month so you no need to worry about that. In case if you run out, then buy from the local shops and I pay you on my return.

There is not much household works except two things. First, keep the garbage bin outside every Tuesday night, and collect the empty bin on the following day. Then ensure water is not leaking from any pipes by tightening them.

Many thanks for your kind help, and contact me if you need any help.

Best wishes,
Durai
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7
rairaichan0323

Re: friend< house, pet>

Post by rairaichan0323 »

A friend has agreed to look after your house and pet while you are on holiday.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
• give contact details for when you are away
• give instructions about how to care for your pet
• describe other household duties

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sam,

How are you? Hope you doing well.

I am glad that you accepted to take care of my dog and home when I am in India for my holiday.

I will be leaving on 1st May and coming back on 14th May. If you want to contact me in this period, then dial my overseas mobile number +9143314400 or email to: durai@gmail.com.

As you know, my dog name is Puppy, and she needs to be fed at least three times a day. I have bought dog food for more than one month so you no need to worry about that. In case if you (better use " it " instead of you) run out, then( you can) buy from the local shops and I pay you on my return. ( it sounds not so polite to your friend )

There is not much household works ( it can use " household chores ) except two things. First, keep the garbage bin outside every Tuesday night, and collect the empty bin on the following day. Then ensure water is not leaking from any pipes by tightening them.

Many thanks for your kind help, and contact me if you need any help.

Best wishes,
Durai

I am not good at grammar, so I cannot help you so much. gd luck for your exam :)