please tell my mistakes and band deserving for this essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
neha

please tell my mistakes and band deserving for this essay

Post by neha »

Creative artists should be given the freedom to express their own ideas. There should be no government restrictions. Do you agree or disagree?

-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Certainly, artists bring beauty and colours to life. they through their sense of creativity and different prospect towards existence , introduce a new view of ordinary things. Yet, giving a full emancipation welcome tons of risk. Without any doubt, these producers grant dexterity from our tiresome routine through entertainment. Besides it , refreshment should also be for the benefit of audience . It should develop character instead of , spoiling it.
Music,books,films,paintings,they all fall under the category of art. Surely, there are some restrictions on the designers.Which are favorable. There is considerable number number of films and books, which are based on inspirational, sensible topics. Often, they offer a great lesson in them. Still, the quantity of vulgar books and films are massive likewise.However,mostly there is no lesson in music and paintings. Though they are for fun and if there is no obnoxious approach in them. They are acceptable . Predominately there are nude paintings of men and women, which is arude slant to depict art. Songs as well .demo the same More on, if full liberty is given to artists , they can turn over government along. They will try to mark the faults of government.Even they will be willing to take revenge from their competitors. In a race of getting more popularity, artists can be tempted to bow down their rivals by writing ,singing,painting or making a short movie. As, there is a constraint in every single job, so it is not unfair to do the same with artists. Additionally, it is quote worthwhile for prevailing peace in society
EnglishTeacher
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please tell my mistakes and band deserving for this ess

Post by EnglishTeacher »

[quote="neha"]Creative artists should be given the freedom to express their own ideas. There should be no government restrictions. Do you agree or disagree?

-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Certainly, artists bring beauty and colours to life, using their sense of creativity and different perspective on existence to introduce a new view of ordinary things. Yet, giving them full freedom to express themselves involves much risk. Without doubt, these producers grant us liberationfrom our tiresome routine through entertainment. However, such refreshment should also be for the benefit of audience. It should develop character instead of spoiling it.

Music, books, films and paintings all fall under the category of art. Surely, there are some restrictions on the designers thatare favorable. There is a considerable number of films and books that are based on inspirational, sensible topics. Often, they offer a great lesson. Still, the quantity of vulgar books and films is equally massive. However, mostly there is no lesson in music and paintings, though they are fun and, if there is no obnoxious approach in them, they are acceptable. Predominately there are nude paintings of men and women, which is a rude slant to depict art. Songs demonstrate the same thing. Moreover, if full liberty is given to artists, they can overturn agovernment. They will try to point out the faults of the government and even be willing to take revenge on their competitors. In the race to gain more popularity, artists can be tempted to attack their rivals by writing, singing, painting or making a short movie. As, there is a constraint in every single job, so there must be for artists. Additionally, it is "worthwhile for prevailing peace in society."
neha

Re: please tell my mistakes and band deserving for this ess

Post by neha »

Thanks a lot for pointing my mistakes. Can you please tell me the deserving band for it .As, i am going to take the test after a month .