Pl kindly check my essay,help in this regard willbe greatful

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
vanditaverma31

Pl kindly check my essay,help in this regard willbe greatful

Post by vanditaverma31 »

Urban development is significantly increasing day by day in metropolitan. As a result, it leads to more noise and environmental pollution. Few people are asking governments to implement stringent rules for construction companies. Although city's development is necessary but I strongly believe government should implement more strict rules for companies so as to keep our environment pollution free and maintain the health of people.

Pollution free environment is the need of today's time. Global warming has crossed its levels due to deforestation and growing buildings. Consequently, the frequency of rain has dropped and also, catastrophic danger has arisen like Tsunamis, Cloudburst, Typhoons,Hurricanes. Government need to ask these companies to develop city by maintaining green in the society so as to keep environment in balance. For example, in my city around 3 years back, it used to have pleasant climate throughout the day, with cool breeze and i don't feel hot in sunny days and till night it used to rain so heavily that make climate awesome. But as soon as development has started it has changed the climate dramatically, rain very rare and hot climate. This is one of the very important reason why i believe government should take necessary actions against civil companies.

Health is the most essential part of life without it there is no survival. Although these skyscrapers, high rise buildings, multiple lane highways are required for the development of a country but not keeping on stake people's health. People are complaining of health problems like Asthma, skin problems, problem in ear drums due to noise pollution. Government should designate a commercial area where construction should be allowed, this would be away from residential area. As a result, people will not face health risks and will stay sound and healthy.
In conclusion, strong actions are required to be taken by Government for construction companies so as to keep environment pollution free and to maintain health of people. That's why I strongly believe law makers should have to give insight into this issue and implement some preventive actions. Non Government organisations should come forward and create awareness among people so that Government should realize to work on it.
Last edited by vanditaverma31 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
vanditaverma31

Re: Construction in cities is increasingly leading to more n

Post by vanditaverma31 »

Can anyone please please rate my Essay on IELTS Band of 9 so that I could improve my quality of writing.