Please access my task 1 and if it's possible please give me some suggestion

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
tinalongmao

Please access my task 1 and if it's possible please give me some suggestion

Post by tinalongmao »

The graph illustrated the energy demand and energy availability of fossil fuels in Freedoina from 1990 to 2010.
There was a slight gap between energy demand and supply in the initial year, 1990, with the demand was 500 billion megajelous while the availability was about 350 billion megajelous. It’s interesting to see that there was a reverse changing trend of energy demand and energy available during the following years.
As the number of demand was decling throughout the 5 years of the first half of the 20th century, from 500 billion to 260 billion megajelous, and remained consistently during the year 1995 to 2000, the number of energy availability, however, showed a continuously climbing within the decade, from the initial level 350 billion megajelous to the top, approximately, 620 billion megajelous in 2000, almost tripled. So at that time, the energy supply was over three times as much as energy demand.
Entering 21st century, the opposite trend of energy demand and available was still maintains. While the figure of demand showed a slow increasing, from the year 2000 to 2005 and even rising more quickly in the next 5 years, ending up with 700 billion megajelous in 2010, the figure of energy supply fell throughout the year 2000 to 2005, with the number dropping to roughly at 260 billion megajelous in 2005, then kept the same level till 2010. Obviously, the gap between energy demand and energy available was enlarged by the end of the surveying years, as the amount of demand was 700 billion megajelous whereas, the amount of available was 260 billion. The gap, 440 billion megajelous almost tripled comparing to the initial one, which was about 150 billion.
Overall, the changing trend of energy demand and energy available presented revrsely, with an almost equal averaged level of both, as the maximum of which were around 700 billion and minimum were 260 billion.